Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I DID NOT CHOOSE THE FOOD LIFE, THE FOOD LIFE CHOOSE ME!


OH HELL NO! YO! My blog is all about food and the hunger game aint easy, the Food Life is hard but like I always say "I did not choose the food life, the food life choose me. Food slayer, foodie at large, faithfull supporter of street food every where, looking for the next delicious meal.YOU DIG!


So check me out on my adventures to stuff my neck hole with the most delicious street eats around the world. I am based out of the east coast but  love food from all over the world. From the dirt roads of Surubaya, Indonesia to the concrete jungle of New York city YO! is on the groove to get you the down low on the foods that gots to be slam dunk into the neck hole.

You can follow me on the down low tip on twitter https://twitter.com/YOIBEONFOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment